Learning — Approaches & Styles
Personal Learning Insights Profile ®
To be successful in today's dynamic, information-intensive world, organizations know they must encourage and support effective, lifelong learning at all levels of the organization.
The Personal Learning Insights Profile is a reliable, easy to use learning strategy.
It is designed to help people:
— identify their personal learning approach
— communicate their learning needs
— access more effective learning resources.
Enthusiastic learners who are able to more quickly develop new capacities, discover new ways of thinking, and achieve new levels of innovative performance.
Explore 3 Key Aspects of Learning
The Personal Learning Insights Profile is a "cognitive" learning tool that helps people identify and understand how they experience, process, organize, store and retrieve information.
The profile provides a valid, reliable framework for exploring three important aspects of cognitive learning:
Personal Learning Insights Profile
This flexible, multi-purpose tool helps individuals and facilitators:
– clearly understand and communicate different learning needs
– develop effective learning opportunities
– capitalize on informal learning across a wide range of applications
Range of Applications
– personal and career development
– management and leadership development
– communication skills
– team building
– coaching and mentoring
– performance improvement
– group facilitation skills
The Personal Learning Insights Profile helps people in your organization to:
– understand what motivates them to learn
– recognize how they prefer information to be presented
– discover activities that enhance learning effectiveness
– develop action plans to maximize learning
– design learning resources and experiences that meet diverse needs
View Personal Learning Insights Profile brochure
Personal Learning Insights Profile — PAPER profile
Discontinued - Special Order Item
We accept credit cards on all orders. Volume pricing is available.
You can place an order by telephoning us -or- email us your order and we will contact you for credit card / billing information.
Return to DiSC profiles and training tools - main page.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018